Terms of Service
The term ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to howtoimprove.org llc, the owner of the website, whose registered office is 340 S Lemon Ave, Unit 9369, Walnut, CA 91789. Our company registration number is 201807410380, and our registered office is in California, US. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• We reserves the right to terminate this Agreement or suspend your account at any time, for any reason. We haven't done this to anyone yet. Please exercise common sense, so that we don't have to.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the videos, design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of California, United States.
If you are not thrilled with our service, we do not want your money. We will refund any payment made within the last thirty days if you are unsatisfied for any reason.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: THE SERVICE IS SOLD "AS IS" AND "WITH ALL FAULTS". THE COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT IT IS FREE OF DEFECTS OR IS SUITABLE FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR LOSS OR DAMAGES ARRISING FROM THE INSTALLATION OR USE OF THE SOFTWARE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. THE CUSTOMER IS SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ENSURING THAT THEIR USE OF THE SOFTWARE IS IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAW OF THEIR JURISDICTION.
How to improve »