There are a lot of different ways to self-improve; but different things work for different people. The basic questions is: what works for you, specifically?
Howtoimprove.org is a site dedicated to figure that out. Specifically, given an area in your life you want to improve on:
* we dig down into the root cause of the problem, and recommend you personalized solutions which befits your circumstances
* Check in with you on a day-to-day basis, and visualize how actions taken changes the outcome you seek
* We optimize for your long-term success on improving on the area of your choice.
Our editorial process:
* We interview experts, and read the literature
* We synthetize material from many different sources into actionable information
* We measure what works for whom, and Continuously improve, and refine our knowledge base based on these measurements.
Brought to you by Joel Solymosi.
How to improve »